On behalf of the International Society for Evidence-Based Health Care the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Clinical Epidemiology Unit is organizing the Inaugural Conference of the International Society for Evidence-Based Healthcare (ISEHC) from October 6th – 8th 2012 at India International Centre, New Delhi, India.
Approximately 300 experts and delegates from diverse fields are expected to participate in this mega event from across the globe. The forum includes Interactive sessions, Platform presentations, Case Studies, Group Work, and Poster Presentations.
- 6 October – Pre-Conference Workshops
- 7 October – Conference Day 1
- Inauguration: 8:30 AM-9:30 AM
- Scientific Sessions: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Gala Dinner: 7:30 PM onwards
- 8 October 2012 – Conference Day 2
- Scientific Sessions: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Further information is available on the Conference Website .