Advanced Evidence-Based Dentistry Workshop:
October 21-25, 2013
The ADA Center for Evidence-Based Dentistry will offer a one-week intensive course on evidence-based dentistry (EBD); The course will be held at the ADA Headquarters in Chicago ;this advanced course was formerly offered as the ADA/Forsyth EBD Course.
Deadline for applications is set for September 15th Apply online by following this link
Who should register
- The course is relevant to all dentists and members of the dental team, educators, researchers including practitioners involved in practice-based research networks (PBRNs) and other professionals involved in dentistry.
- The course is open to both US-based and international individuals.
The course covers the primary aspects of evidence-based dental practice, including:
- Implementing best evidence in clinical practice and teaching
- Asking precise, structured clinical questions
- Finding the best evidence via laptop computer
- Rapid critical reading and appraisal
- Using evidence-based
- Clinical guidelines and recommendations
- Systematic reviews
- Understanding clinical trial design
- Qualitative assessment
- Calculating and using odds ratios, risk reduction, relative risk, and numbers needed to treat to implement EBD in practice and teaching